- Phillips Curve questions?
- Questions for the comments
- How important is economic growth for an economy?
- How important is economic growth morally?
- Do you think it has increased or decreased in the past?
- Do you believe it will increase or decrease in the future?
- What are all the causes of economic growth you can think of?
- Economic Growth in the Short-run and Long-run
- Marginal University Economic Growth
- Introduction to the Solow Model
- Physical Capital and Diminishing Returns
- The Solow Model and the Steady State
- Human Capital and Conditional Convergence
- The Solow Model and Ideas
- The Economics of Ideas
- Patents, Prizes, and Subsidies
- TED Talk: How Ideas Trump Crises
- The Idea Equation
- From Tyler Cowen
Ongoing Country Information
- Figure out unemployment rates
- Labor participation rates
- Causes of the above?
- What are the inflation rates?
Blog - An Economy for the 99%
- Since 2015, the richest 1% has owned more wealth than the rest of the planet.Book - Bourgeois Equality
- Eight men now own the same amount of wealth as the poorest half of the world.
- Over the next 20 years, 500 people will hand over $2.1 trillion to their heirs a sum larger than the GDP of India, a country of 1.3 billion people